25.2.10

Visitors galore

In the six days that Gil's been gone I've been working through a mountain of course stuff. Finishing readings, essay writing, and finishing my proposals for thesis, option, and dissertation papers that had to be in by the end of the week. A bunch of homework between two bookend visits from home.
But now I've gotten to the other side of this week (and alive), which means a visit from Duane and Becky! I'm meeting them tomorrow in Dublin, where we'll be until Monday. Then we'll fly back to Heathrow together, and come back to Oxford. Tuesday we're heading to Stonehenge and Bath, Wednesday will be Oxford tourist stuff, and then Thursday they're off to London.

Will definitely try to get one/both of them to do a guest post, and then sometime in the next two weeks I'll do a proper update and photo documentation of recent adventures.

I'll be in the motherland in twelve hours...Ireland, prepare thyself.

No comments:

Post a Comment